EBS Active Guard
The first in the world real-time guard control system!
Active Guard is the most advanced, first of its kind in the world, system that makes it possible to monitor the time, place and results of the work of personnel in real time, thanks to the use of a GPRS-based data transmission technology.
Active Guard is also a voice connection with employees, possible without the need to equip them with additional devices, such as cellular phones or short-wave radios.
Active Guard is a system for notifying of situations requiring immediate reaction and assistance, replacing robbery notification devices.
Active Guard is the ability to locate an employee on the basis of markers placed on the round course. Monitoring software allows to establish timeframes for marker reading. If no reading is recorded within specified time, the monitoring station notifies of irregularities.
Designed for guard control, Active Guard is a highly flexible system and can be used also for other purposes, e.g. access control and identification, technical inspection monitoring, storage and rental systems monitoring, or maintenance systems.
Active Guard is a real revolution in security!
– Remote configuration – comfortable maintenance and time saver
– Encryption of transmitted date – full safety of data transfer
– Increased event buffer capacity up to 1000 events – long lasting and easy device operation in areas with no GSM network coverage
– System event history – evidence up to 5000 events enabling to diagnose causes of possible problems
– Device status monitoring – diagnostic mode for person implementing system
– Registered battery lid opening event after main battery discharge – increased anti-sabotage security
– Increased sensitivity of RFID reader – better device usage comfort
– Circuit enabling testing if device was not exposed to strong electromagnetic field i.e microwave origin – lesser device breakdown, higher reliability due to increased anti-sabotage security
– Retransmission of incoming SMS – monitoring of transmission costs by retransmitting the SMS to operator about limit violation
– MAN-DOWN function – notification of threats to the life of the user
– Power down by button combination – feature enables to switch off device in designated areas without necessity of housing opening
– Modern, 4 band modem u-blox – secure GSM connection
– Comfortable programming/debugging socket – easy and quick way for full device configuration using computer and cable
– Capability of adding a Bluetooth module- possibility to expand system by extra accessories (headset, GPS module)
– New, more durable housing (silicone gaskets, more screws, additional shock absorbers)
NEW better functionality and design
Man-down detection – notification about life-threatening of the user life threat
Excessive shock detection – notification about attempt destroying the device
Tilt detection with configurable positions and angles – notification about changing the position of device – alarm signal if the position is outside the defined range
More comfortable in use and more durable
Placed in special grooves in the housing – for better durability and tightness
More main screws and screws on battery cover
Better distribution of forces at the fall
Keyboard protected against strong press
6 shock and vibration absorption rings
– Savings in many areas: saving the time of control employees, saved time resulting from the obviation of programming equipment in the field and downloading its memory, saving on the means of communication of security guards with the operations centre, saving on the costs of anti-robbery systems, optimisation of the level of employment due to the control of performed duties.
– Instant irregularity warning.
– The ability to react immediately, which helps increase the safety and quality of work.
– A practically unlimited range of operation.
– Easily chosen and freely changeable in time number of readers and control points serviced.
– Multi-purpose Active Guard remotes – a recorder of actions performed, work time recorder, anti-robbery remote, a phone for communication with the operations centre of the firm.
– The ability to centralise the management, control and analysis, with free distribution of field services at the same time.
– The ability to quickly adjust the system to currently guarded premises, equipment maintained, etc.
– Saving the data even in the case of total destruction of the reader.
– Resistance to any kind of weather conditions (cold, moisture, heat).
– Safety for workers
– Resistant to destruction attempts